We highly value relationships, and our Community Groups are devoted to going beyond mere social gatherings to becoming environments for authentic Christian growth. Our groups meet in homes to share truth and life, pray for each other and our city, and mobilize for missional service in our community. If you want to go deeper with God, connect with new friends, and really make a difference in your city, then join a Community Group today!
We have groups that meet at Redeemer as well as in homes throughout Cinco Ranch and in other surrounding neighborhoods. Some groups are going through various books of the Bible and others are exploring such topics as prayer, learning how to talk about Jesus with their neighbors, or walking faithfully with God through trials. No matter what stage of life you're in or where you might be in your spiritual journey, there is a group for you.
To get started, click here and let us help you find a group.
HERE'S WHAT'S HAPPENING IN SOME OF OUR COMMUNITY GROUPS
- Sunday nights // meet in a home in Cinco Ranch // discuss sermon-based questions
- Sunday nights // meet in a home in Cinco Ranch // video series on gaining victory over idolatry
- Sunday nights // meet at Redeemer // learning the book of Nehemiah
- Sunday nights // meet in a home in Cinco Ranch // video series by John Piper on Jesus
- Sunday nights // meet in a home in Grand Lakes // learning the book of Ephesians
- Sunday nights // meet in a home in Cinco Ranch // learning the book of Daniel
- Sunday nights // meet in a home in Falcon Point // learning the book of Romans
- Friday nights // meet in a home in Cinco Ranch // discussing the book Prodigal God
HOW CAN I MAKE COMMUNITY GROUPS WORK IF I NEED TO FIND A BABYSITTER FOR MY KIDS?
We want to make being part of Redeemer and engaging in community groups as easy as possible for every adult. That is why we offer reimbursements for childcare expenses they may incur as a result of participating in community group. You pay your babysitter, and the church will pay you back a flat rate per child. We hope childcare reimbursement makes getting connected at Redeemer not only easier but also more enjoyable!
- Please click here if your community group decided its best for parents to arrange their own care.
- Please click here if your community group decided its best to hire a babysitter(s) together.
We believe that people grow as they discover truth from God's word in the context of authentic community.