Please join us for any and all of the exciting activities we have planned this Easter Season.
Good Friday Worship Gathering
Friday, April 15, 6:30 - 7:45 p.m.
Care provided for Nursery - 5 Year Olds
Your Elementary, Junior High, and Senior High Students will join you in the gathering.
Come join us for our Good Friday Gathering. This is always a sweet time of remembering our Lord Jesus Christ and His death on the cross for us and for our sins. We sing together. We look to God's Word together. And, we celebrate the Lord's Supper together. Dress is casual. Come join us!
KIDS EVENT: Saturday Morning Eggstravaganza!
Saturday, April 16, 9:30 - 11:30 a.m.
Bring your kids up to Redeemer for a Petting Zoo, Bouncy Slide, Bouncy House, Donut Holes and more. Then make sure they're geared up for the Egg Hunt that will take place at 10:30 a.m. Hey kids, invite your friends!
Easter Sunday Worship Gathering
Sunday, April 17
9:15 a.m. Sunday School for All Ages
- Your Preschool and Elementary children (Nursery-5th grade) will spend this hour in Sunday School playing games, doing crafts, singing songs, and learning from God's word.
- Your Students (6th-12th grade) will spend this hour in Sunday School in our youth ministry.
- We offer a couple of Adult Sunday School classes that we believe will be great a blessing to you.
10:30 a.m. Worship Gathering
- Your Preschool children (Nursery-5 years old) will spend this hour in Sunday School playing games, doing crafts, singing songs, and learning from God's word.
- Your Elementary (Kinder-3rd Graders) kids will join you in the Worship Gathering up until the sermon begins, at which time they will be dismissed to Kids Church. Your 4th-5th Graders will remain with you in the Worship Gathering. NOTE: Any and all of your children are welcome to stay with you through the entire Worship service.
- Your Students (6th-12th grade) will remain with you in the Worship Gathering.
Easter Sunday is a wonderful day to go to church... even if it's been a long time! Men, women, and children the world over will gather with others to joyfully celebrate the resurrection of Jesus Christ. We'll do the same at Redeemer. We will sing to our risen King. We will look to His incredible Word, the Bible, to find truth for our souls. We will leave with our hearts full, amazed at God's love for us. Dress is quite casual at Redeemer, but you'll be sure to find folks dressing up a bit for Easter. Also, we'll have a nice backdrop for your family to grab an Easter Family Photo.