Invitation. Challenge. Spiritual Growth.
Our ongoing ministries and special events are all planned to engage men and help them take steps in joyfully following Jesus and helping others to do the same.
Friday Morning Study: 6:00 - 7:15 a.m., at Redeemer. Taught by Pastor Mitch Maher. The coffee is hot. The fellowship is great. Leave anytime you need to. No need to sign up—just show up. Contact Justin Pfeiffer with questions or to make sure the men are meeting this Friday.
MEN'S BREAKFASTS & EVENTS
The men gather regularly on Saturday morning for some good grub, great fellowship, and practical, life-changing truth.
- Men’s Breakfast: Saturday, September 10, 2022: 7:00 – 8:30 a.m.
- Men Serving at Hope Impacts (homeless ministry): Providing/serving breakfast, Monday, September 12, 2022, 8:45 – 11:00 a.m.
- Men’s Serve Day: Saturday Morning, October 8, 2022, Time and Location TBD
- FATHER-KID CAMPOUT AT REDEEMER: Set up tents inside our facility: Friday, October 21 – Saturday, October 22, 2022
- Men’s Breakfast: Saturday, November 12, 2022. 7:00 – 8:30 a.m.
- Men Serving at Hope Impacts (homeless ministry): Providing/serving lunch, Wednesday, November 16, 2022, 10:45 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Men’s Breakfast: Saturday, January 14, 2023, 7:00 – 8:30 a.m.
Every year the men get together for an overnight retreat (from Friday Dinner through Saturday mid-afternoon). It's always a blast! You meet new friends, hang out around the campfire, and enjoy some time in God's Word. Mark your calendar and join us: February 24-25, 2023, at Stoney Creek Ranch in New Ulm, TX.
If you have any questions about Men's Ministry, please contact our Lead Pastor Mitch Maher via email or at 281-371-2156.