We love kids and can't wait to meet yours!
FOR THE KIDS
We are passionate about kids learning about Jesus in a way they can understand, and we have created safe, fun environments where they can do just that.
THE BIBLE STUDIES FOR LIFE CURRICULUM
As kids grow, their understanding of foundational truths grows with them. That’s why Bible Studies for Life: Kids is built on the Levels of Biblical Learning. From babies to preteens, we design studies around the way kids learn best. This ensures every kid in your church has a transformative, age-appropriate encounter with God’s Word.
CHANGES DUE TO COVID
In order to ensure that we are prepared each week to safely conduct Sunday School, there will be pre-registration for kids each week. In order for kids to join us on Sunday mornings, they MUST be pre-registered by Saturdays at 7pm. Pre-regisration opens up at midnight each Tuesday. You can check back throughout the week to see if new spots have opened up.
OTHER COVID CHANGES
Due to COVID, we have made some changes to our Sunday mornings:
- At this time we are only meeting during the 10:30am Worship service.
- All volunteers must have their tempuratures checked and wear a mask each Sunday.
- Kids will sanitize their hands frequently.
- All rooms will have a maximum number of kids each week in order to ensure proper social distancing.
THE SUNDAY SCHEDULE
10:30 - 11:40 A.M.
- You can begin checking your children in at 10:15 each morning.
- Preschool children (Nursery - 5 Years Old) go straight into their rooms after checking in.
- After checking in, elementary kids (Kinder - 3rd Grade) join their parents in the worship service up until the sermon begins. Then will be dismissed to meet their teachers in the foyer and head on to their class.
- Elementary kids (4th - 5th grade) will remain with their parents during the entire worship service.
Note: Any and all of your kids are welcome to stay with you through the entire Worship Service.
FOR YOUR FIRST VISIT
On your first visit, plan to arrive at 10:15 a.m.and let our volunteers know you're visiting when you arrive. They'll walk you directly to one of our Kids Check-In kiosks where you'll be registered, receive your child's parent identification number, and be shown to the right spot for your child’s class.
Security: Every child’s name tag is matched to a parent-identification number, and every volunteer is screened with a background check, reference check, and personal interview. During check out, you will show your security tag to your child’s teacher in order for your child to be released from the classroom. NOTE: For safety and security reasons, we are not able to accept children into our classrooms after 10:45am for Worship Service. Please make effort to check your children into the classrooms before this time.
Special Needs or Food Allergies: If you have a special needs child or a child with medical/allergy considerations, we'd love to know more about it so we can be prepared to insure your child's visit is a comfortable one. Please call the Kids office (281-371-2156) or send an email with more details.
4TH AND 5TH GRADE WEDNESDAY NIGHTS
Our 4th and 5th graders meet every Wednesday evening, starting on October 7th, from 6:30-8pm. During this time they will play games, learn about the Bible, and participate in a small group discussion.
We hope to meet your child very soon!
If you have any questions about Kids Ministry, please contact our Kids Ministry Director, Lauren Grossman, via email or at 281-371-2156.