We love kids and can't wait to meet yours!
FOR THE KIDS
We are passionate about kids learning about Jesus in a way they can understand, and we have created safe, fun environments where they can do just that. Both our 9:15 a.m. Sunday School Hour and our 10:30 a.m. Worship Hour have a number of activities and environments designed to create a solid foundation of learning faith principles for later years. We have Bible readings and activities, kids worship and sing alongs, games, camps and more throughout the year. We have a committed team that is passionate about their care and nurturing time with your child.
THE GOSPEL STORY CURRICULUM
This wonderful curriculum helps kids understand that the Bible is one story with Jesus as the hero. It focuses on Christ and His gospel, teaching preschool and elementary children 156 key stories from Genesis to Revelation that highlight God’s incredible plan of redemption. This unique three-year curriculum grows with children by exploring the same Bible stories at three different learning levels, presenting the material in a fresh way each time to help kids grow in their understanding of the Bible and God’s amazing love in His Son Jesus Christ.
THE SUNDAY SCHEDULE
9:15 - 10:15 A.M.
- Redeemer Kids: Nursery - 5th Grade
- Redeemer Students: Junior - Senior High
- Redeemer Adults: College - Adults
- If you come for the 9:15 a.m. Sunday School Hour, make sure to pick up your Elementary Kids (Kinder - 5th Grade) after Sunday School. They will join you in the Worship Service up until the sermon begins. Then, Kinder through 3rd Grade will be dismissed to the 419 Room adjacent to the foyer for Kid's Church!
10:30 - 11:40 A.M.
- Preschool children (Nursery - 5 Years Old) stay in their classrooms.
- Elementary kids (Kinder - 5th Grade) join their parents in the Worship Service up until the sermon begins. Then, all children Kinder - 3rd grade will be dismissed to meet their teachers in the foyer and head on to their class.
- If you come only for the 10:30 a.m Worship Service, make sure to (1) Check In all of your kids first, (2) take your Preschool Kids to class, and (3) take your Elementary Kids with you to the Worship Service. Again, they will join you in the Worship Service up until the sermon begins, then Kinder - 3rd grade will be released.
Note: Any and all of your kids are welcome to stay with you through the entire Worship Service. If you Check In an Elementary child who joins you for the first part of the Worship Service and then decides to stay with you through the sermon, during the dismissal please walk to the foyer and let the appropriate teacher know.
FOR YOUR FIRST VISIT
On your first visit, plan to arrive at 9:00 a.m. (if you're coming to Sunday School) or 10:15 a.m. (if you're coming to the Worship Service), and let our volunteers know you're visiting when you arrive. They'll walk you directly to one of our Kids Check-In kiosks where you'll be registered, receive your child's parent identification number, and be shown to the right spot for your child’s class.
Security: Every child’s name tag is matched to a parent-identification number, and every volunteer is screened with a background check, reference check, and personal interview. During check out, you will show your security tag to your child’s teacher in order for your child to be released from the classroom. NOTE: For safety and security reasons, we are not able to accept children into our classrooms after 9:30am for Sunday School and after 10:45am for Worship Service. Please make effort to check your children into the classrooms before this time.
Special Needs or Food Allergies: If you have a special needs child or a child with medical/allergy considerations, we'd love to know more about it so we can be prepared to insure your child's visit is a comfortable one. Please call the Kids office (281-371-2156) or send an email with more details.
We hope to meet your child very soon!
If you have any questions about Kids Ministry, please contact our Kids Ministry Director, Lauren Grossman, via email or at 281-371-2156.