Beyond our Sunday Worship Gatherings, we hope you'll connect with others in a Discipleship Group. These are relational and intentional environments (sitting in circles more than rows!) where you can make friends, get healthy, and grow strong as you follow Jesus.
COMMUNITY GROUPS: Our 1st Choice for You!
Community Groups are made up of 10-15 adults, both couples and singles, and usually meet in someone's home. There is great fellowship, meaningful discussion, encouragement, and prayer. At this time all of our Community Groups meet on Sunday evenings, and each group has a different strategy for childcare. If you've got questions about the groups, or if you'd like to visit a group or get plugged in, please contact Mitch Maher.
Tuesday Night Men's Prayer (in Spanish): From 7:00 - 8:30 p.m. A group of faithful men pray each Tuesday night for our church, for each other and for the world. We'd love to have you join us! No childcare offered. Currently, Men's Prayer is not meeting and is on break until further notice.
Wednesday Night Programs: From 6:30 - 8:00 p.m. re(connect) is mid-week programing with classes for all ages. Our adults enjoy various classes offered each semester while their children are learning more about God through TeamKid, our children's programing.
Beginning January 8 - May 20 (break for KISD Spring Break) we will offer a study for men and women during our re(connect) programming. The men will go through 33:The Series. The ladies will study the Book of Philippians. More info will be available soon on our plans for the Fall of 2020!
Thursday Night Bible Study (in Spanish): From 7:00 - 8:30 p.m, Aug. 1 - Dec. 12. La Persona Los Atributos de Dios by Paul Wagner. This class is taught by our Spanish Ministry Director, Pastor Antonio Muñoz. No childcare offered. This Bible Study is currently meeting virtually! Reach out to Pastor Antonio Muñoz to receive call-in information!
Grief Recovery Program: Thursdays - Have you or someone you know experienced a divorce, separation, the death of a loved one, or some other type of loss? Don’t walk through it alone. Join Grief Recovery for a 10 week support group facilitated by Priscilla Boos who is a certified Grief Recovery Specialist. You’ll receive genuine care, support and applicable tools to help you walk through it. Click here to register or get more info.
Right now our Men's Ministry offers two opportunities:
- Men's Prayer Groups: Each week on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, a different group of men meets at the church, 6:00 - 6:30 a.m., to pray for Redeemer. Each of these groups would love you to join them. Want to join one of these groups? Contact Mitch Maher for meeting updates due to COVID-19.
- Men's Study: Each week on Friday morning, 6:00 - 7:15 a.m., a group of men get together for a Bible Study led by Lead Pastor Mitch Maher. The coffee's always hot. Leave anytime you need to. No need to sign up, just show up. The group meets in The Main (park on the Westheimer Pkwy. side of the building). This group is meeting virtually until further notice - if you'd like to be added to the group, please contact Mitch Maher.
Right now our Women's Ministry offers opportunities throughout the year:
- The Book of Colossians: Tuesdays, 9:30-11:30 a.m. Please join us! This study will encourage, instruct and challenge us as we each study, then come together for teaching, discussion and prayer. Plus, it’s a wonderful way to get to know lots of other Redeemer women. Childcare available. This study is on break for the Summer, but check back soon for information on Fall 2020 plans!
- Lies That Women Believe (book study in Spanish): Tuesdays, 9:30-11:30 a.m. If you're looking for a Spanish study option, we have one! There is a sweet group of ladies studying this book written by Nancy DeMoss Wolgemuth. Childcare available with prior registration. This study is on break for the Summer, but check back soon for information on Fall 2020 plans!
ADULT SUNDAY SCHOOL CLASSES
Sundays, 9:15 - 10:15 a.m.: These mid-sized groups provide a great way to learn about God's word in a warm and easy-to-join environment. Due to COVID-19, we only have one class meeting via Zoom on Sunday Mornings:
- Book of Joshua - We're exploring how God is able to do anything He purposes to do and how He keeps His promises to His chosen ones. To join in on this virtual class, please reach out to Matt Williamson here and he'll get you added!
- Nueva Vida en Cristo III by Mark Robinson - This Sunday School class is on break until further notice.
- Critical Journey - This Sunday School class is on break until further notice.