Beyond our Sunday Worship Gatherings, we hope you'll connect with others in a Discipleship Group. These are relational and intentional environments (sitting in circles more than rows!) where you can make friends, get healthy, and grow strong as you follow Jesus.
COMMUNITY GROUPS: Our 1st Choice for You!
Community Groups are made up of 10-15 adults, both couples and singles, and usually meet in someone's home. There is great fellowship, meaningful discussion, encouragement, and prayer. At this time all of our Community Groups meet on Sunday evenings, and each group has a different strategy for childcare. If you've got questions about the groups, or if you'd like to visit a group or get plugged in, please contact Mitch Maher.
Right now our Men's Ministry offers two opportunities:
- Men's Prayer Groups: Each week on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, a different group of men meets at the church, 6:00 - 6:30 a.m., to pray for Redeemer. Each of these groups would love you to join them. Want to join one of these groups? Contact Mitch Maher.
- Men's Study: Each week on Friday morning, 6:00 - 7:15 a.m., a group of men get together for a Bible Study led by Lead Pastor Mitch Maher. The coffee's always hot. Leave anytime you need to. No need to sign up, just show up. The group meets in The Main (park on the Westheimer Pkwy. side of the building).
Right now our Women's Ministry offers opportunities throughout the year:
- The Book of Philipians: Tuesdays, 9:30-11:30 a.m. Please join us as this study takes us into the heart of the apostle Paul as he encourages, instructs, and challenges the believers of Philippi to live as citizens of heaven on earth. This study will encourage, instruct and challenge us to do the same as we each study, then come together for teaching, discussion and prayer. Plus, it’s a wonderful way to get to know lots of other Redeemer women. Childcare available with prior registration. Sign up go live July 23rd! September 10 - November 19, 2019.
- Lies That Women Believe (book study in Spanish): Tuesdays, 9:30-11:30 a.m. If you're looking for a Spanish study option, we have one! There is a sweet group of ladies studying this book written by Nancy DeMoss Wolgemuth. Childcare available with prior registration. Registration begins July 23rd!
Women's Fall Bible Studies begin Tuesdays, September 10 - November 19, 2019.
ADULT SUNDAY SCHOOL CLASSES
Sundays, 9:15 - 10:15 a.m.: These mid-sized groups provide a great way to learn about God's word in a warm and easy-to-join environment. The classes we are currently offering include:
- God's Faithfulness to Joseph - Taught by Matt Williamson, located in The 419. 'You meant it for evil, but God meant it for good.' We will explore Genesis 37-50 to see how God worked in and through Jacob's son Joseph to carry out His purposes and to demonstrate His faithfulness to His children.
- Nueva Vida en Cristo III by Mark Robinson - Taught in Spanish by Pastor Antonio Muñoz, located in the Adult 3 classroom
- The 7 Marks of a Healthy Disciple - Taught by Brian Carey, located in the Worship Center