Where are we located?
24201 Cinco Ranch Blvd., at the corner of Westheimer and Cinco Ranch.
What times do we meet on Sundays?
We have classes for all ages that meet at 9:15am. (There's ALWAYS fresh coffee ready for you beforehand!)
Our worship services, both english and spanish, begin at 10:30am.
What to wear?
We're casual here at Redeemer. You'll see a few coats and ties, but most people are dressed casually. In fact, shorts and sandals are welcome. Just come with an expectant heart!
Where to park?
We have parking lot entrances on both Cinco Ranch Blvd. and Westheimer Pkwy. You should be able to quickly find a spot.
Where should we go first?
- Enter into The Main (our larger building) first.
- Stop by our ‘New to Redeemer’ table. A member of our Connections Team would enjoy the opportunity to get to meet you, answer any questions, and help you in your next steps of connecting to our church.
- If you have kids, our Connections Team can then direct you to our kid's check-in area.
What's offered for your kids during the 9:15 a.m. Sunday School Hour?
- Your Preschool & Elementary children (Nursery-5th grade) will spend this hour in Sunday school playing games, doing crafts, singing songs, and learning from God's word.
- Your Students (6th-12th grade) will spend this hour in Sunday school in our Student Ministry.
What's offered for your kids during the 10:30 a.m. Worship Service?
- Your Preschool children (Nursery-5 years old) will spend this hour in Sunday school playing games, doing crafts, singing songs, and learning from God's word.
- Your Elementary kids (Kinder-3rd grade) will join you in the worship service up until the sermon begins, at which time they will be dismissed to children's church.
- Your Students (4th-12th grade) will join you in the worship service.
Note: Any and all of your kids are welcome to stay with you through the entire Worship Service.
Here's a short video to give you a feel for Sundays at Redeemer.
Need more information?
Contact Mitch Maher, Lead Pastor